Wednesday, September 4, 2013
The final chapter.
Im back in class blogging. I have so much on my mind. I cant believe I went during finals. I went to a wedding in maryland. I had fun but it was not worth the hassel and the stress that came along with it. I brang my books and specch on the plane to practice , but did not do it. Instead I went to sleep the whole way there and the whole time back. So now im going to be going crazy working on my projects. I should of brang my computer on the plane insted of my books. I had fun seeing all my family and freinds, but im not planning on going out of town again for a long time. Its difficult with school. We just got our grades for the doc 3 back and im happy with mine. The only thing left to do in this class now is fix doc 2 by this week,and take the final next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Should always bring your computer wherever you go. Makes it that much simple to do your work, share it with friends and always look it over. Paper and pen tend to get a bit messy in my part. Or I misplace the paper or it crumbles.
ReplyDeleteI feel you on that. Working and going to school gives you no time for yourself. When you take time off and you get back to school you feel so lost.
ReplyDelete