Saturday, August 31, 2013

Last blog for the flipped classroom.

Well its 7:00 am on a Saturday and I'm writing my last blog.  My Thoughts on the flipped classroom are genuinely positive. I enjoyed this semester in English. I think I learned quite a bit. I learned a lot in Google docs, I love it. Its seems easier then Microsoft word.Even though I don't completely love computers I fell way more comfortable on them now. I also learned a lot of other great things like how to format a document APA style, which will come in handy. My experience in the flipped classroom was a good one. It seems to work out just fine for English. Would it for other classes, sure I dot see why not. I said it before and ill say it again. The flipped classroom dosent take any thing away from learning but can add to it. The online videos along with the assessment quiz's kept me on point through out the week. It would be nice if my math teacher offered the flipped classroom method also. Over all I found the flipped classroom to be a good learning experience. I am now getting ready to leave for the airport. I'm going on a trip to Maryland to visit family I will be back on Tuesday.  Right now I'm debating on taking my computer on the flight. Its gonna be heavy to carry around. I don't have any immediate work to be done , but there's always something that I can work on.  I'M also bringing my math book on the flight too. Because as soon as I get back from my trip there is a math test do yaye. I need a bigger purse for everything.

2 comments:

  1. I think everybody enjoy this semester, because we learned a lot and now all that we learned we can use for the rest of our classes.

    ReplyDelete