Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Doc 3
For doc 3, Im diong a persuasive essay. I think it might be a little easier then an informative essay. You can state your opinion in an argumental persuasive essays. your aloude to use wods like, I think so, or I believe. Still I dont want to sound redundent with the words. So ofcourse, I will be looking for credible resourses. The doc 3 may be fun, I will be writing a persuasive guide on getting thru college,as a pta major. I will be able to conduct in person interviews with some of the professors. Im looking forward to that part. Professor Peterson,is who I mainly want to interview. He is the instructor for the pta program. Although he is a very busy guy.I hope to get a short interview with him, he is really nice,I met him in orientation.And maybe even some students that are already in the program as well would be up for an interview.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment