Friday, August 23, 2013

Vacation time

I have been on the go all day. I got home late,and have so much to do still online.I don't have class on Fridays, so I always do my errands on that day. Today was a good productive day, I got a lot done. I been in the mall all day looking for a dress to where. I found a nice dress, but it was too long so then I had to go to the tailor to get it altered. I hope its ready in time. I Still need to get a few more things for my trip out of town. I'm going to a wedding in Maryland. I'm very excited to see all my family and friends. My dad will be there, and I haven't seen him In a few months. My mom and I are leaving on Saturday and returning on Tuesday. I'm still going to bring my books in a carry on bag on the plane. I'm really nervous about getting on the plane. Once we take off Ill be OK. I need to have all my home work done before I leave, so I can go with some peace of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment