Friday, August 16, 2013

Doc 3, new idea

I have been doing online research for my doc 3. It was originally a persuasive guide for a PTA major. Or something on those lines. I would be writing about going to school, and trying to secure a place in the PTA program. As there are only 70 spots available, what can help you get one of those spots. This is something I have first hand experience with, and can speak on from my own personal point of view. I could interview professor Peterson, I'm sure he would comply since its for an essay. The thing is, recently I have decided to change my subject for doc 3. I was watching the news last night, there was a story about how a young girl was killed in a drunk driving car accident. you may have seen it on the news recently. The whole family was in the car, when a drunk driver ran the red light and went threw the intersection and hit this family's car.While killing the young girl on impact,the rest of the family survived. Hes now facing up to 15 years in prison for man slaughter charges.Now the family is angry ,and who could blame them. They say, they want to forgive him ,but cant forget. This is a sad story, but true. This type of incidents happen all the time. Unnecessary deaths like this can be avoided. I want to write about raising awareness of the cause and affects of drunk driving for young adults. The young adults are a wide majority of people involved in drunk driving or alcohol related accidents. So now its Friday night and Im home working on doc3. Looks like I will be home all weekend, the first peer review is due Monday!!...

1 comment:

  1. Hello Victoria, I think your new idea is good. We all need to be more concious about drinking and driving, I know that we never know what is gonna happen but is better if you prevent.

    ReplyDelete