Thursday, August 22, 2013
Doc 3,game on
I have so many different things going on right now. Between writing doc 3, different classes and I'm getting ready to go out of town for the holiday. Doc 3 is coming together, I'm glad I pick this topic there's a lot of information to write about. So I definitely don't have writers block. Maybe even too much information if that's possible. I have heard, when picking a topic to write on you should pick a limited subject. I can see why that's true. My doc 3 is aimed at college student, why they should not drink an drive. I am going to take some stuff out tonight , because I have to much info and haven't got to my conclusion yet. I also just had a big math test tonight. I think it counted for 20 percent of my grade,I hope I did well. I just made coffee and I'm sitting in and finish doc 3. I also will be sharing my doc 3 with everyone soon. I have some of comments to do as well on everyone else doc 3. Game on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment