Well its Monday again, and you know what that means. I was super busy all day,since 7:00 AM I been running around with my mom doing all her little stops today. We went to a few furniture stores to look at new couchs. Then the bank,and the grocery store. I been getting up super early, and not being able to sleep. Im so tired right now I cant see straight. After I leave here I need to go home and work on my demonstration and outline on baking a cake for speech class. Im a little worried how this demonstration will turn out. I mean, I can mix a cake in a room full of people just fine. The thing that Im worried about is being able to demonstrait as well as speak from my outline.And not going over five miniutes is scary too. I got to practice when I get home, and time my self. By the way did I mention its due tomorrow.But ill be ok I have been practicing, a little.
You can do it just believe in your self. Since you have being practicing just try to remember each step. Victoria you have to try and get some rest no matter what you have to find a way. That is something you body needs to function.
ReplyDeleteI dont really like mondays like that
ReplyDelete