Thursday, August 15, 2013

Doc 3, continued.

Tonight I'm home working on doc 3. The college guide as a PTA major. This will be good for me learn as well. Because I am new to college and have no prior knowledge about the PTA program. I know a few basic things, but I will need to do more research to even get started. The basic things I know are that only a select few will be accepted in to the PTA program. I believe its 70 people. And that's nothing really, because so many are here for PTA. Since only a few are accepted, there are a few things that will help me stand out.For instance, really good grades of course. Taking all the prerequisites at south university. Also getting the 40 hours of shadowing a PTA in a pt facility.And I also know I low the PTA field, and have major respect for it.I know it works for everyone.I know because I was in physical therapy for 2 long years. So I don't know a lot about it yet. I want to wright something pertains to school. And I want my audience to be the students. So I am choosing this topic to write about. I'm getting started tonight, its going to be a long weekend.A strong rough draft is due for the first peer evaluation in a short week, God help us all.



No comments:

Post a Comment