Friday, August 2, 2013

Tales from the MOOCs, And credible sources

Well I'm home on another Friday night,whats new. I'm trying to get caught up on my homework. I have been looking at all my fellow students essays on MOOCs. Everyone has a lot of great information. I need to comment on any grammar errors and thing like that. Its hard to say to each other if something don't sound right. I feel like I'm being rude. But really its only to help one another out. I really appreciate all the comments and help i have been getting. I like getting the other opinions from the other students. I had my mom look it over , but she thinks everything I do is great. So shes no help. I had a lot of revising to do, and still will continue to work on it . I have all my 1200 words but i need to move some sentences around . I really want it to turn out good. I learned from the professor to really check out my sources. They really need to be credibly right of the bat . Other wise if their not , the whole paper is practically shot. I mean I search on the net , but I know not to use wiki or things like that , I know also, ro not just use the first source I find. But looking for credible sources really goes further than just that. Its finding who actually said it , and where the information really came from in the FIRST place.So that what ill be working on wit my MOOCs paper . where, and was the sourses really credible.

No comments:

Post a Comment