So that's difficult to consume so much water. Especially considering I don't even like water. Also unlimited amounts of coffee. But no creamer or sugar. So that's out for me . I cant do coffee with out cream. I'm so sick of chicken, that I want to boycott it competently. This diet protocol is so strict. But the end result should pay off and be worth it in the end. so far I lots 6 lbs in two weeks,The end result should be 40 lbs in 40 days. To me that sounds impossible , but also great at the same time. Thats not including if I were to work out. The thing is I'm always hungry on it, and I been getting a lot of headaches. Tomorrow I'm going to the health food store to see if there's any alternatives I can have. This diet would not be good for a vegetarian . because it mainly consists of two small protein meals a day, Which is 3.5 ounces of a lean meat. I cant wait till my 40 days of this diet is over. And I finally reach my goal weight. Now I'm off to revise doc 1.
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
my new diet
Today was a great day for me. I got a few things done that I need to do. Also, got to eat a nice small dinner at home with my family before class. My mom made burgers.I just had the meat without the bun. I have been on a crazy diet for the past two weeks now. Which basically consists of protein and the choices are still limited. The hardest part is the diet only allows 500 calories per day. A typical whole days meal is one fruit one vegetable and one protein.And 2 liters of water a day, or half my body weight.I wont disclose my body weight but lets just say its a lot of water.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment