Monday, July 15, 2013
Changing the staus Quo
Flipping the classroom is now changing the staus Quo evry where. If you are in a flipped classroom like I am, then you already know what im talking about. If not ill try to shed some light on the subject.First you will need to understand why teachers are now taking a new approach in planning lessons .The whole concept is too add a new element in how a student learns.By emailing a few videos to watch for the student to evaluate what their learning in class.which then adds more time for the classroom for fun activities and questions. All this is followed up by a short quiz on what was just watched to ensure the student did indeed watch and learn from them .The flipped classroom does not take away anything but add too the status Quo in learning .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree! Things do get much more fun instead of boring and repetitive in the classroom. I'm looking forward to what other classes are offered in a flipped classroom setting. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete