Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Based on the research ive done on the internet, a flipped class room is where our proffesor post a few videos . we can watch videos on our subject we are learning.  This  can be done in class or on our own time at home . The flipped class room is a new idea to me . so far what I see its  very beneficial for all students. We can  learn at  our own pace. So instead of lecturing students for an hour on a subject in class , students can use their own resources on their own time .Then when they do come to class and learn they already have some knowledge on that subject.Flipping the class room is also a great idea because it can save time for  students to  ask any questions they may have.To rember the questions we can pause a video then take notes on the subject and bring them to class.

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you Victoria, this is going to be very beneficial to us. I'm excited to be learning in this form! Good information!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the research I didn't have the time to do a research sounds good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Victoria. I really enjoy our discussions in class they help to clarify things that I may have difficulty understanding.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The online videos are an important part of the flipped class, but not the most important. The interactions among students and teacher are the most important. That's when people learn the most, including the teacher. :-)

    ReplyDelete