Wednesday, July 17, 2013
3 movies I want to see
#1 Fast and the Furious 6. Why because reason (A) Vin Diesel is in this sequel and as a serious actor he really speaks to me. Reason (B) please refer to (A)......... Reason (C) Lettys back from where ever she's been hiding now , and out for revenge on Dom and the gang . We all thought she was dead for sure right! SMH. We all knew this was coming from fast and furious 5. At the end scene they showed her picture and said she was alive.
In an interview she did she stated being in the movie theater watching fast five and when the last scene showed is how she found out she would be starring in the next sequel .Although its not playing in theaters anymore ,so I will rent instead it just not the same at home.
#2 Argo. This film is based on a true story. Its about how in 1979 CIA posed as a Hollywood production team making film in Iran came to rescue six Americans that were hiding out in Iran. The six Americans tried leaving but couldn't get out of the Country. Then CIA shows up with a crazy plan for their escape. Once again this ones not in theaters anymore as well ....cant wait to rent it on dvd.I always did like ben Affleck and his movies except for Gigi. Even when he started dating JLO which were working out ,until he dumped her .Rumors was because she was bad publicity for his career. But look at him now directing his own movie now and winning best picture at the Oscars .
#3 RIPD. This movie looks like fun. Ryan Reynolds always a funny guy. In this film he's was a police officer who died and went to work for the RIPD. Making the world a safer place for humans.
I wont tell you any more about it because I don't want to spoil it ,and I don't know anything else about it anyway. I am going to see it on Friday with my family cant wait. I haven't been to the movies since my fist semester.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment