Monday, July 29, 2013

Revising and editing

Well I just finished my roughf draft for the MOOCs paper. I did my research and found a lot of information on them.While they have a few kinks in them, I also found some positive things I liked .We know we write to learn,and our opinions may change when were finished writing.Still my decision to take MOOCs stays the same. I have enoughf at my college already going one.Even though my roughf draft is finished I still need to go back and review and revise it a few more times.Even then im sure I will still miss errors.Just like on the flipped classroom paper there were three of us working on that and we still have errors.The proffesor is giving us all a second chance to revise it. I dont know what happen, we went over it right before we sent it in for grading. I saw at the bottom reference page a error when I got home . I coudnt beleive what I was seeing.The word refrence some how turned up on the last page of the body.I thought nooo, this must be a mistake.Josh and Ernest has left the building now,and Im official alone to revise the doc 1.Im just gonna tell you right now,thats not good.I know they will do the work home,they arent the type to slack off and not care.But for now its just me so time to get to work on revising doc 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment