Saturday, July 13, 2013
The new semester
Well I finally feel like I can breath again for now . Compared to the last semester ,which was really hectic to say the least. last semester was so chaotic because I was taking med term. That was a whole lot of memorizing it a short time frame .Everything we learned was really interesting and its a fun class. Just stressful I thought, since its a five week semester its at a fast pace. I didn't have any social life at all ,which was ok I didn't mind to much .After all I had good reason to stay home studying was more important to me , and good grades rather than whatever was going on out there. So what happened to that old social life ? Since then I traded my wine habit for coffee .Which sucks because I was really conquering that bitter / sweet taste you get after wine. I had to try a few before I found a good one that I liked . Now its more like a lot of coffee and tea to try to stay awake. I found this semester to be a whole lot easier for me ,although we did just start so I don't wana speak too soon , but so far so good. Im sure its about to get hetic again soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment