Saturday, July 13, 2013
Time to start writing
Im about to get started writing my part of the paper on 'flipping the class room' so I am home doing some more research on the topic. I hope it comes out good .After I finish that I will do a few more homework assignments that have to rap up for my other classes. There is always some paper or homework to be done . So I think to do well in class its important to always keep busy and stay on top of your assignment. I often try to stay ahead to be prepared for what's coming next. This doesn't always work out ,but I still try. Since I started blogging I have learned how to express my thoughts down in writing just a little bit better now. So I can only wait and see how much better I can develop my writing .I can see more and more that writing is important we use it often to communicate with others .So its crucial for writing clear and leaning the best way to get your message across with less confusion as possible. College class have been helpful so far I enjoy them all .The professors are helpful as well as my peers .I have a long way to go so ill be here at south for a while .Thank god I like it ,because if I didn't that would make it that much harder on me to learn . Im going to eat dinner, then I am going to start my part of the paper for English class
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment