Friday, July 19, 2013

We are just finishing up our assignment about flipping the class room. We were given more time to finish it , so  by making a few changes we should have a pretty good paper. I learned how flipping the class room contributes to positive learning. It has helped me on to be more involved in my studies at home not just while I'm in the classroom at school.. First just by writing the assignment I see how getting my thoughts down on paper and out of my head helps with organization and learning. When I write it may not always work out the way I want it write away, but I go back and revise and edit until it makes since to me. We use writing all the time not just in school. We write to others in text messages and on social media networks. We also write to learn new things not just to inform others on our message. When we were assigned our paper we all had to write it together .I wasn't sure how well this was goanna work out. I thought this was going  to be more difficult then it really was. First were not even getting together its done separately in our own homes on separate computers .Second how was this paper going to come out. With three different minds and different ideas. We worked it out pretty well we all took different paragraphs and waited for each to write theirs  first .I took the last one so I waited till the others wrote theirs first .While waiting I did my part on researching the flipped class room . I took the main ideas and whole concept  down in notes. It was important to wait on writing yet to  see how I was going to incorporate my ideas to theirs . Also I was afraid of writing the same thing they already write on the research part of it .Josh did use a great statistic that I wanted to use, but were a team and I wanted it in our paper so I'm glad he found it and put it in. I really liked writing together, so we can get different opinions on we goes in the paper and its not just me alone. Our next assignment is written solely on our own this time I hope it goes well. Its on mooks and I have no clue what it is. Just like flipping the class room I will learn about it. I'm going to get started on the research paper now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pleased that your group worked well for you. Groups don't always work so well, but when they do, they can be marvelous learning experiences.

    ReplyDelete