Thursday, July 25, 2013

The who am I speech

Its time to write my speech on who am I.The professor gave us this assignment today in class and its due on Tuesday. Writing the paper will not be the hard part.The paper does not even have a impact on the grade.The assignment is all about the delivery of the speech and presentation.How well I do depends on how well i can control my nerves. This will be nearly next to impossible for me I don't know why but when it comes to speeches I tense up and go blank on what Im suppose to say and just start to babble. Tonight I need to work on some ideas for the speech. Im going to free write and see where that gets me. I want to get my outline finished so I can start to work on the speech part. Im getting nervous e just thinking about it .Everyone was telling me it will be fine and relax. They all think it will be easy to do . I know it wont for me because i have given a speech before . It was terrible possibly  because i wasn't prepared at all. Maybe this one will go better .Im not sure exactly what is ,I can talk to others fine. Im pretty out spoken I can make friends easily and communicate well with people with no problems.I think we all can its just a matter if they want or not. Some people don't want to go threw the effort to be friendly.Its easy to be vague and short any one can  do that,but to be nice and smile at people requires more action.Your actions will define your character and how I perceptive you to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment