Monday, December 9, 2013

Car trouble...again

Hello class, I missed class today becuse I had some car trouble. My battery died and I had to buy a new one. I could not believe it, car is not even that old. I talked to a classmate to find out all what I missed today. She said everyone was fixing doc 2 and doc 3. Im happy with my grade, I really did not think I was gona well on this last doc. It was a lot of information to cover. I was mainly worried about staying on topic. This is our last week of class , and i cant believe I just recently found out how to blog off my phone, I even have the blogger app now. Well IM getting back to studying for my last phych final for this thursday, see u all in class.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, take care of car problem, I had that issue a month ago....unexpectedly..
    but anyway I'm glad that your happy with your grade..I am still fixing my Doc2. see you.

    ReplyDelete