Hello class, I'm officially finished with my doc 3 on marketing and advertising to children. I tried worked on it really hard because this is our final. I hope I will not need to revise it that much when I get it back. This doc took me a long time I'm not gonna lie. Thank you everyone for all the comments. I hope everyone also deleted their comments before the Mr. Haman grades tomorrow. Now that my paper is finished I think I will do some online shopping. Today is cyber Monday for internet shopping. I'm hoping to get some good deals for Christmas presents. I know that the shopping malls are going to be packed in a few short weeks.
Good job. I finally finished mine too yesterday. I've also worked really hard on this document so I hope we all do well since this one is worth so much. wow! ONLINE SHOPPING, I haven't done that in a while. that should be fun. have fun shopping! there is a lot of great deals too! good luck!
ReplyDeleteawesome job with you paper, good luck shopping i know how killer the deals can be, anyway have a great week.
ReplyDelete