Wednesday, December 4, 2013
The flipped class
Hello class, my thoughts on the flipped classroom are positive. It works well for me. I have always looked at the flipped classroom as it is not taking any thing away from learning, but instead only adding to it. I like that we have class time for questions and disscussions, but I can also go home and finish my work. Since its all done online I do dont need to bring in a paper, I just share it with the proffesor. If for some reason I cant make it in to class, and miss a peer review, I can still be apart of the class through the web. The assesments and videos help me stay on track when Im home. So I always have somthing I can work on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's nice to watch the videos repeatedly and really grasp the concept being taught. I really like the flipped class concept. If only more of my teachers used it.
ReplyDelete