Hello class , I'm blogging from my phone for the first time, this is pretty cool. I should of tried this sooner. I have revised my doc 2 and now I'm just waiting on the feed back on doc3. Im heading out to dinner with my family at carrabas. since I don't have a lot going on now its easier for me to get out and do things without feeling like I'm slacking. When I get hime I plan to study for one last final for the semester.
Really,, I tried I can read my gmail, but I can't blog. I need to figure it out. Have a nice dinner.
ReplyDeleteCarrabass is where I was last saturday…great place to eat ,…my boys love it.. too bad they stopped serving crab cakes. :-(
ReplyDeleteAw that's nice Vic to finally relax and spend time with le family. I hoped you enjoyed your dinner. Good luck on your docs I know you will do well.
ReplyDelete