Hello class, guess where I'm blogging from! You guessed it my phone again. I'm down stairs in the office waiting to meet with financial aid. Im trying to figure out a payment plan for school. I don't know if I should still continue with student loans or try to pay as I go. Because with the intrest rates, I sort of feel like I'm throwing money away. The good news is there goung down. Our next semester its going to 3.6 for both, subsidized and unsubsidized loans.
Hey Victoria…your a smart girl and Im sure you'll figure out a better payment plan for school. I wanted to say thank you for your comment on my bog earlier today, I did take your advice and changed the background to something darker. Apparently the words were not showing up on the school computers where the graphics were not completely downloading causing the white background. See you in the last week of compIII…whew… we made it!!! Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks..I like the new one now it is easily to read....
DeleteI know how you feel Victoria, It is very expensive so I need to figure out some kind of payment as well.
ReplyDelete