Saturday, December 14, 2013

The last blog post

Hello class, this is my last blog post I will be writing. We are all finished with Eng 3. Mondays class I will be comming in for attendence and on Wednsday we have our final. Which is nothing to study for its things you already know from class. I have enjoyed this class, I would say it is my favorite, next to my  phych class. I have learned a lot in this class, from better computer skills to a better writing style. This Eng class mainly learned us how to  write to persaude an audience. Thank you Mr. Hamon for allowing us to ask questions and being such a great teacher.

2 comments:

  1. Yes Im so glad the quarter is over. Professor did a great job and Im so glad I took him for English Comp. I will definitely take him for Eng 2. He is wonderful. And I didn't even know that we had a final in that class but Im sure it will be a breeze. At least I hope it will be. Lol!

    ReplyDelete