Thursday, October 24, 2013
Computer problems
Hello class, Im in the libary printing out some power point slides for my A/P class. I will be going home to study them soon. We just had our first test this week and it went well I guess. Its not just keping up in this class its staying ahead because it moves quick. I have so much work to do this has been by far my most hectic and busy semester yet. Alot of my work is done online and my computewr has been running so slow. Especialy for youtube clips.Which is what we view a lot of for our lessons posted by Mr. Hamon. Also my Proffesor Dr. Lockheart in A/P uses the same idea. I just cleaned my computer and updated it so now it should be running better. Im leaving the school to go over to a classmates house to work on some math. That will be my big adventure out tonight. I like hanging out and working with my classmates because we all have the same things in common. We all can relate to each other and help one another out. Thats all for now bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment