Sunday, October 20, 2013

Doc 1 in the making.

Hey class, hope everyone doing their papers. My group is working hard on making this paper a great one. Shout out to the girls Karmela and Bertide they got right to it. We need to move some things around and edit a ton Im sure, but the ground work is laid out. I want a strong to get a strong conclusion to persuade college professors that networking tools has proven to be useful whit in the classroom. Ya know what I really love about our classroom is the communication network. The other day Bertide added into our paper and she let us know on the side comment box. I checked it out ad let her know hey I like it,we also need a conclusion. I like working together, first of all its less stress then working alone. Also we have each others opinions and ideas. I like getting feed back on what I wrote, because I doubt myself all the time. So I know the girls aren't going to lie and say what ever i wrote was good if its not because their grades on the  line too!  

3 comments:

  1. great job hope youre not too nervouse about the peer reviews we are doing soon. sounds like you and your team are doing well

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Victoria!
    I totally agree with your thoughts on the Doc 1 group arrangements.
    I myself like to work in groups as it reassures me that my team mates want to make a good grade on it. I write most of it but still depend on feedback from my fellow teammates. Motivates me and gives me purpose! Blogging our way to a "A"!

    ReplyDelete