Monday, October 21, 2013

Its peer week for Doc1 !

Hello class, Its the begining of the third week of classe. For some of us that means exams. I have exams in all of my classes except in English. But even in English our doc 1 is due this week. First we will do a peer evaluation though before we send it in. I really like the peer evaluations. When I send my paper in whithout getting a few evaluations from other class mate my paper is sent back whit many errors. Thankfully the professor will count it as a draft and let us fix what ever needs to be edited. This class is a learning class, and thats what we do. You will not leave here at the end of the semester whitout learning a few things. For our doc1 the girls and I will need to work on our conclusion and get  a total of three APA refrences in our paper. Then whit a peer avaluation it will be ready to be submited.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Victoria!
    You definitely have some valid points on that we will definitely learn something at the end of the semester, in fact, I like it so much that I'll probably miss it. We all have been a really good class and working on this DOC1 was a perfect example of class "camaraderie" …reading others work, reviewing and discussing the DOC and finally taking a decision on the reviewing group thinks the writer should get based on the work that was reviewed. WE are ALL learning from each other, learning how to make things better with 2nd chances and that we all have a sincere desire for our own classmates to succeed. I really really look forward to our next class. CHEERS! have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete