Monday, October 28, 2013
Birthday party
Hello class, I hope evryone had a nice weekend. I know I did. I went to a birthday this weekend and got to see my family and freinds. I honestly did not want to go to take up time from my studying, but I went out of obligation. I had a nice time I didnt buy my freind anything because it was such short notice so I just gave him 20 dollars. Which isnt much, but he already know im broke. I stayed a short while had some cake and I left to go home and study. I wanted to stay longer but studying is way more inportant to me. It really dosent matter how much time I have though, because I can never get all of it done. The weekends need to be a little bit longer. If I had just one more day I would feel better. Or maybe one less class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i totally agree theres not enough days in the week. Hey your weekend seem a heck of a lot more enjoyable than mines
ReplyDeleteI agree that there is not enough time to study and definitely too many classes. Especially since I work full time, I wish I could work less.
ReplyDelete