Friday, October 25, 2013

Doc 1 is finished.....for now

Hello class. Doc 1 is finished Hallelujah. Its ready to be submitted I'm so happy to get this paper off my head for a while. I can focus on my other classes like math and u guessed it, A/P. Which has taken over my life.Once doc 1 has been graded and returned back to me with a grade my the journey isn't over. I will then probably need to edit and revise. I want the best grade I can receive. This class inst like any other class I have seen. Usually once submitted that's it. he grades are in and no changes can be made , no exceptions. Not here this a LEARNING class, and that's what we do. By the end of doc 1 or doc 2 you will see the errors that was made and look back and see how much you have learned in English. I know I did in English 1. On my first doc 1 my group knew nothing about APA style citing credible sources none of that stuff. With some practice and and asking a lotttt of questions, I learned how to write document in APA style.Which is a real pain you know where.  If you don't know APA yet dont worry you will soon. And you can ask me in class.

.  

1 comment:

  1. Oy Vey A/P can be a pain in the neck and can be distracting but it is a very important class and the fundamental foundation for the PTA and BSN programs at South. Brings back memories.

    ReplyDelete