Friday, October 18, 2013

The beginning of the semester

Hello Class, I hope everyone is getting the hang of blogging. Its easier if we have a specif topic to write on. Like our papers or our current discussions in class. I'm at home studying  A/P , and oh ya did I mention its a Friday night. Social life is ( none ).  I guess that's how it goes for a lot of us students.I have a pot of coffee on and a ton of reading to do. I hope I do well in this class this semester. I'm a little worried, its the beginning of the semester and its already so chaotic . There are moments where I think  I'm not going to make it , and I cant do it. But there only moments and they pass ,I shrug it off and keep going. Pray for me lol. There isn't enough hours in the day, and sleep is getting in the way of  my studying. Currently  I'm taking 5 classes, and A/P is one of them. That alone is like 5 classes rolled into one. My professor, Dr Lockheart  also sorta uses the flipped classroom method. She learned from Dr Hamon. We learn in lecture but she also post videos and homework up on the student portal. The videos are great because I can see exactly what she wants us to focus on. So I use them as a guideline on what to read up on. I have so much homework to do, and I will do it because I want the points, but also it really does helps me learn. I cant answer a problem without knowing the material right, so that lets me know where my weak points are. As of now I have a lot of weak points. We are in the first 4 chapters and its a lot of biology, which I hate. Still dosent matter Its got to be learned well to understand anatomy and physiology. I must say I missed blogging a little bit. It reminds me of my last semester, which was a great one probably my favorite so far I hope its another good one. Im going to drink my coffee and get back to studying Biology/ See you all in class on Monday. Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Classes at South definitely are fast pace, i can relate to you feeling hectic. You will find ways to cope and adjust, just as i did. A/P requires at least an hour a day, otherwise it can be overwhelming. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete