Friday, November 1, 2013
Doc 2 on Obama care still researching.
Hello class, Im still doing my research on Obama care. Not sure yet if Im for it or against it. This has to be one of the most controversial issue out. Yes its a great thing everyone should have health care. Americans will be more healthier because even if you have a little cold you will not hesitate to go see the doctor. As before you would first just try to fight it off with maybe an over the counter medicine and hope to get better. I know that's what I would do.With not even a simple copay this will not be an issue anymore. So in a sense it is good to be prepared no one can predict if and when they will need medical attention. Also its not right that people with insurance pay for those who don't have insurance. The insured rates go up to compensate for those who cannot afford medical care. I don't have insurance, but I certainly don't expect someone else to pay for me. So I guess just like car insurance we hope we never need it but its there if we do. Its similar to car insurance ,being that its mandatory. Thing is I knew before I bought my car I was going to need car insurance, so I had a choice. This law is basically saying you live in America you buy health insurance. This is the first time the government ever made the American people buy something. It does feel like freedom to me. Not to mention this will only raise the debt this country already owes. I would like to agree with this act, but don't really know enough about it yet to say. I do know that this country is divided on this decision, but I guess it does not matter now , its the law. It has been repealed 41 times and its still in full effect. If anyone reads my blogs comment me I would like the feedback and to hear others point of view. wow this was a long post, if your still here reading this thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment