Wednesday, November 13, 2013
Somthing Im passionate about
Hello class, one thing im passionate about is occupational thearpy. I think all the parts of the medical field are important. Occupational thearpy for short OTA, is an especially important field because it helps people get back on their feet in more ways then one. They help people get back to the way they was before an accident or illness by strength and muscle building. They also learn patients how to do things for them self again. Such as simple tasks like just getting out of bed in the morning and brusing your teeth. Or putting on socks or getting a glass cup from the cabinet. Things we take for granted evryday. I think they make a differnce in peoples lives and give them hope. It sounds stupid but its true. I had an OTA come to my when I hada bad car accident. She helped me so much . That is how I learned about the OTA field. I cant wait to graduate from the program and one day be an OTA.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment