Saturday, November 2, 2013

Everything

Hello class, I just finished my assessment for class. This one was a little harder then the usual. More  reading and writing and less multiple choice questions. Im glad that's off my head. Things have been so hectic now that were in week five of this semester. Im actually thinking about dropping my A/ P class, I will get a (W) which is for withdrawal. I have never dropped a class I feel like a failure . Its not that I cant pass the class, its Im only focused on that certain class because its sooo much. So Im lacking in my other classes. Whats the point if my over grade average is going lower and lower. I thing I bit off more then I can Handel. Still debating not sure if Im going to drop it or not if I do I can focus on my other classes and retake A/P the next semester. Its just going to set me back from graduating a bit. I read something recently that said '' don't try to rush your way out of school your there to learn, Its not a race''. So since A/P moves so fast no Im not really learning anything its more like memorizing quickly and moving on to the next chapter.

2 comments:

  1. im sorry to hear that you will have to drop that class. i hope you can turn it around next semester and pass good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I hear you and I'm glad that this essay is done now were just waiting for the peer review. About you A/P are you sure that you have to drop it,,can you pull your grade up, I know how you feel...but good luck to you.
    Leonife

    ReplyDelete