Friday, November 8, 2013

Obama cares, arent you glad.

Hello class, ok so with this paper I chose to be for Obama care. To be against it is a whole different ball game. Anything I do I don't like to do it half way. Its all or nothing. So if I would have chosen to write against Obama care it would be way over 1200 hundred words. Because there are to many cons about it. Way to many important details to cover. Plus I'm a bit of a conspiracy theorist and I don't want that to come through in my paper. I would have based this act as unconstitutional and un American. What else do you call taking away freedom and rights to choose. Never has the government forced the American people to purchase something. I don't know anymore, what's next one euro, one religion. This whole act is built on the joining the younger people contributing to the health care pool, to compensate others who use health insurance. We all know that by now. Some of you may know how I feel about this act by now, but in my paper I have chosen to write for it just because there is way less areas to cover. Actually you really cant find anything that great about it. You can find a ton of  sources saying how bad it is for America! Well my paper is finished for now. I'm sure I will be revising and editing when I receive it back next week. I'm so glad  its finished because this was a difficult subject to write on. There is so many pros and cons involved. You just don't know what or who to believe. I guess we will wait and see soon enough. Because this is happening whether we like it or not, because Obama cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment