Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tech problems for doc 2.

Hello class, I finally got started on my doc 2 yesterday. The creative writing was going well I even got my thesis statment down. About 2:00 am all of the sudden I got knocked off line and my computer screen had an error mesg saying this device cant be reconized. I tried to call comcast for tech support but they were closed of course. So today I need to call and see whats going on. My computer has been running really slow latly especially youtube. But ok back on doc2, I have decided to write my paper for supporting Obama care. Its easy to see what is bad about it ,but I have also found goodthings as well. Maybe the good will out way the bad and it could work out after all. This system does work for others around the country. The thing is we will all find out sooner then later. We will have to except it like it or not. Thats life try to roll with the punches and make the best of it. Whats that saying whene life hands you lemons you throw them at someone....just jokn. This has been by far the hardest doc I have ever created. I first needed to understand the bill somwhat, which took tons of rsearch and still counting. Then try to explain it from my point of veiw.

No comments:

Post a Comment