Saturday, November 9, 2013
No gasolina
Hello class, I hope everyone is doing well on their doc 2. I finished my last night. I stayed up all night till 5:30 working on it. I tried not to leave anything out because the more that goes in then the more persuasive it is. So I know its not due until Monday, but I wanted to finish it by last night because there's a English tutor in the AIC room. I recently found out about the English composition tutor who basically looks at English papers and helps with grammar and editing and APA style. I'm sure you all already know about this by now. If you don't then go check it out. So I drove to class today to see her with my laptop, and well I never made it to the school. While driving there I ran out of gas. In the middle lane of Okeechobee. That was a nightmare, I had no one to push my car out of the road. I really thought it was going to get wrecked. I'm always in a hurry, today I did not even notice I was on the e mark. By the time I to the school the English tutor was still there. I was happy about that, I waited for her to finish with another student. Once she finished though it was time for her to go. So after all that, still no tutor. I was bummed out, who wouldn't want a someone else who really knows there stuff on writing papers to look at there paper. I could always use the input and help. I really need / want a good grade on my doc 2 !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment