Monday, October 14, 2013

Blogging again

Im happy to be in this class again. I learned so many important things in Eng 1. I hope to learn better communicating skills in my writing, along with my APA style. The APA is important in a lot of classes. The program Im trying to get into is the OTA program. The OTA program specificaly requires this class. Because in ENG 3 we focuse on these skills. I was signed up for ENG 2 with proffesor Maybee. But then I talked to The Director of the  OTA ,program and he told me that ENG2 was not requierd, but instead to take ENG 3. They have worked with Mr. Hamon and prefer the students to know APA style writing.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ms. Stevens I am also enrolled into the OTA program and this is my first quarter here at SU. I am new to alot of things here and hope that you will continue to be a helping hand in class when I need one, especially in this English course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have never taken a class with Prof. Hamon before this class and i am seeing that i might have missed out on a lot of education. i hate English classes and i always get nervous to the point that i get psyched out and do poorly. i have learned so much in two weeks i feel like i might do well in this class.

    ReplyDelete