Wednesday, November 27, 2013
Finishing Doc 3
Today we are finishing our doc 3. The proffesor said since tommorows Thanksgiving no one will work on their papers at home. I plan on finding some time to work on mine. Im just about finished, I need a stronger conclusion though. The topic I chose was from a analysis point of view. Theres a lot too talk about I hope I chose the most important key points to cover. The main thing Im worried about is going off topic. Since there is so many things to talk about with this subject staying focused on the main point is hard to do. Im passionate about this topic because I love everything about phych. Im interesed in how the mind works, why we think the way we do, and how easy it is for us to be manipulated and brain washed. My reader is parents my my topic is based on children. Its not only children that can be manipulated by advertising, but adults too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! I agree, I'm trying to finish mine up too. Well just try to get some strong references to support your main points and you will do fine. Hope you do well on your paper. Good luck. Have a great weekend.
ReplyDelete