Thursday, November 14, 2013
I need an idea for doc 3
Hello class, my mid terms are finished in all my other classes, and now its time to start writing doc 3. For this assignment we can write about anything and the first peer review is not due until Wednesday. The only problem is I do not know what to write about. We need to find a persuasive topic that were interest us and have some knowledge on. OK sounds easy enough, where it gets tricky is it should be something that others will not most likely agree with. It will take me a whole day just to decide on a topic.Hope you all have a nice weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your right Victoria! It took me all of yesterday to think about what Im passionate about and then some. Sounds easy but NOT easy at all to persuade people of your ideals.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you and see you next week!
I agree, I thought of a topic yesterday then I realize I want to change it, huh..I am stuck anyway need to get ready for work. I will have something for next week, good luck to all.
ReplyDeleteVictoria, I think you should think of a topic that you want to tell the world, your classmates and professor. But you also have to make sure it's a persuasive topic. Maybe you should start doing some research and some topics will start coming back to your memory. Good luck!
ReplyDelete