Saturday, November 23, 2013
Uhh ohh
Hello class, well instead of blogging about how well doc 3 is going, this post is how well its not going. In my doc 3 I chose to write about marketing to children is bad because it is manipulative. I knew a little about the subject I also figured it would be an interesting topic to research.I also knew I would have plenty information to write on. Well this topic has too much information to sort out. Basically a lot of credibility is needed and going to take over my paper. I don't want that to happen, also because it will be a lot more then 1500 words. Well I'm going to do the assessment then Im getting back to the paper. Good luck to everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks, hopefully we all did well. See you Wednesday.
ReplyDeleteHey Victoria!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do just fine, you got your topic and your a good writer! We're nearing the end of the semester and this is the last essay of the course… re-writes and lots of edits are needed to make this paper a masterpiece…good luck!