Hello class, how was everyone's Thanks giving? mine was OK. I'm not a big fan of turkey but I did enjoy some of the other sides.Later that evening I went to the movies and saw the Hunger Games. It was strange and entertaining at the same time, but I don't believe it is suitable for small children. Oddly enough they are the biggest fans for this film. If some of you are fans, I know your going say this is crazy but, I think Hollywood is evil and this movie symbolizes child sacrifice! Moving on, I also tried to go black Friday shopping to get some deals but the lines were too long for me. I would walk in a store and walk out. Finally I called a friend and we went to eat P.F Chang's. All in all I had a great holiday/weekend.
Cool, I have a nice weekend as well, After we have our Thanksgiving feast on Thursday, Friday early morning we drove to Orlando for the weekend. We went to Universal Studio on Saturday and enjoyed a new transformer and Despicable me rides. It is so cool because my stepdaughter works for universal studio. We enjoyed the benefits of her working there.
ReplyDeleteHey Victoria…Glad to see your had a great weekend…I think we ALL needed that extra time off without the pressure of homework. thanks for the comments on my blog.
ReplyDeletesee you in class. Is it me or did we not have an assessment this week? I re-read it several times and just say to work on doc 3.
YAY!… see you in class
Im glad you had a good Thanksgiving. I also enjoyed mines and I love my turkey. Lol! I did a little shopping but definitely not as much as I did last year beacuse I had to get up early for work but I got a couple things. Ok hope you have a blessed one.
ReplyDelete