Monday, July 22, 2013
Moocs the virtual classroom
What are moocs, or massive online open courses.Its already being called revolutionary and only a few years old. I recently tried an online course on udacity.com . which is from a professor from stanford university created his own online classroom. I advise you check one out they have many different course u might be interested in.I wanted to see what they were all about since wew will be writing an essay on them .Somthing we no nothong about will be difficult to talk about with out having credible knowledge , along with some first hand expeirence should be helpful for us.I signed up for a mooc it was free and easy to sign up for . I did infact learn a few things already .The instructor went really slow and very easy to follow along with..Iwill look into this more so far i found moocs to be a very complex subject i have yet to decide if im on board with this new virtual classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
When you took your online class did you find that it was easier to pay attention because you were more comfortable in your home? Or do you learn better in a traditional classroom because it is more formal?
ReplyDeleteYeah this Mooc thing has me thinking if they offer this with a degree online i will sign up asap because it problaly would be cheaper
ReplyDelete