Monday, July 8, 2013
My first post
Hi everyone My name is Victoria Stevens ,Im student at south university.Im learning about blogging in English Composition and writing today.I have just created this blog and will be sharing a lot of fun new things that im learning in school.Also in this blog i will be sharing things in my life that take place day to day.I dont kno much about blogging ,but i do know that its been around for a while now ,and alot of people have blogs .And its alot about voicing your opinion and thoughts and ideas.bloggers also have huge groups of followers .Some people even make money by blogging. Im not sure how they can but its possible and I hope to find out about that part soon. Thank you for visiting the best blog ever.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I dont know that much about blogging either so we are learning together
ReplyDeleteHey Victoria! Don't worry, we're all learning these new things. Don't feel left out because this is new for me too. I can't wait to hear about your career goals and getting to know you better!
ReplyDeleteHey Victoria, we are all learning some great nifty little things. Even I who is going to school for IT am learning so much from a English teacher about sharing and google. Having some fun. What are you studying in school btw? Keep up the good work and will look forward to future post!
ReplyDeleteThat is so true. See all you have to do is just type and your thoughts will flow.
ReplyDeletevery interesting can't wait to read your blog
ReplyDelete