Monday, August 5, 2013

Hectic Monday

Im back in school blogging. Its now 8:00, and its just a few of us in class tonight. I hope my group fronm doc 1 shows tonit. Because I really want to get our doc1 on flipping the classroom finished. That papers gota be due soon.I was up editing it all night. This has been a long weekend for me. Long days, and a lot of homework. Today was Monday, and Mondays are always hectic for me. I went to 3 different grocery stores today. First I was in walmart. That place is crazy hectic. So many people go thier for the same reason I do, for yje low prices. Then I went the publix , because they have better meats. As well as a few specialty items. The last store I was in was the health food store.They dont have one in wpb where I live. So I drove out to wellinton to get a few things I neede for my diet. Which is gong pretty well so far. I finished cleaning out my icebox and packing my groceries away and came to class

2 comments:

  1. Busy day today huh? I worked but it was a slow day up until the last 2 hours, so I at least got to catch up on my homework. I've never shopped at Health Foods before, I hear good things. And I shop at the same places you do, Wal Mart for the prices and Publix for the meats. What do you think about Target? I like to grocery shop there too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With the papers we have to edit or do and study for other class its really keeping me busy and with work as well and other responsibiliies

    ReplyDelete