Tuesday, August 27, 2013
I just got rain checked.
Hello class, HALLELUJAH we finished our doc 3 and sent them in for grading. Doc 3 was a good topic I think, but it was a lot to cover. I went through a lot to get the most credible source possible.The head Professor of the criminal justice department would have been ideal to interview. Unfortunately He was unavailable. So instead the next best source to interview would be a police officer. That was sort of difficult to get also. I called the police station and no one was available to talk. I went in the next day, they weren't on duty yet. They don't come on at 5:00 I was told. Finally I did get in contact with an officer on the last day my paper was due. It was a real life miracle. I thought he was very nice to take time to answers to my questions. I had already wrote them down to save time. I already knew the answer,since I have been doing a ton of research on drinking and driving. But I needed the best credible source possible.So its all finished for now. I hope I get a good grade, I'm afraid to check the portal to see if its up yet. I really don't like checking it for any class. In the mean time I'm working on my PowerPoint presentation for speech class. That's due this Thursday. So tonight I will be sitting in and working on that among other projects. I also want to fix doc 2 as much as I can. Maybe I can get a better grade on the MOOCs paper. I was suppose to meet up with my friend and do homework after class tonight, but I got rain checked. Ironically it is raining outside. So its just me and my dog at home working on projects tonight,Yay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I enjoyed reading this! I'm glad you finally got to talk to whoever you needed for your essay. Good luck on your Power Point for speech! (Professor Chinnis is great! :-\) I hope you get to improve on your MOOCs paper and get the grade you want! I'm sure you will! And nothing wrong with being able to sit at home alone, just you and your dog. Sounds like a nice night. I definitely enjoy my peace and quiet when nobody is home :)
ReplyDelete